DISCOVER OUR GASTRONOMIC EVENTS!
Experience an enchanting St. Nicholas afternoon on Sunday, 26th of November 2023!
Enjoy a culinary journey with our appetiser buffet, scrumptious soup, delectable intermediate dish with fish, and an irresistible main course with meat. End your meal with a festive cheese and dessert buffet that will enchant your taste buds.
Special Children’s Menu:
For little foodies, we have created a special children’s buffet that will win their hearts.
Let the kids have fun in our children’s area, where they can play and be creative under the guidance of a face-painter.
The biggest surprise of all, Saint Nicholas and his faithful helpers will arrive with their majestic horse to greet the children and hand out presents!
The Saint Nicholas afternoon starts at 2pm and lasts until 6.30pm.
€ 155 p.p. including aperitif, accompanying wines, waters and mocha (until 6.30pm).
VIKs (up to 17 years) including sparkling VIK aperitif and soft drinks
0-2 years free
3-6 years € 40
7-12 years € 60
13-17 years € 145
Established in 1988, The European Fine Art Foundation (TEFAF) is widely regarded as the world’s preeminent organization for fine art, antiques, and design. TEFAF produces two fairs internationally—TEFAF Maastricht, which presents over 7,000 years of art history, and TEFAF New York, focused on modern and contemporary art and design.
© TEFAF MAASTRICHT
* Greenshell au gratin as an amuse bouche
* a delicate mussel soup with coconut and curry
* choice of mussels prepared the classic way or with white wine, served with fries, mayonnaise and our homemade mussel sauce.
We offer 2 options;
€ 49,50 per person including the mussels menu
€ 79.50 per person including the mussel menu + a festive start with bubbles, custom wines, water and a delicious cup of coffee to finish.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
14.02.23 we serve in “Le Ciel” and the atmospheric adjoining salons a loving 5-course dinner including 2 amuses.
( With Champagne aperitif, luxury accompanying wines, waters and coffee with friandises.
€220 pp )
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!
On Valentine’s Day, Ralf Berendsen** opens the doors to prepare a fantastic dinner.
Both the 6 course menu and a la carte are available to order during Valentine’s Day.
Start the evening with our Halloween cocktail, created by our talented mixologist, that will tantalise your taste buds and warm your soul.
Our chef has created a compelling four-course menu inspired by the culinary secrets of the night. Indulge yourself and taste the delicious flavours of autumn.
4-course menu including Halloween cocktail at €110 p.p.
If desired, we will serve you a matching drinks package at €100 p.p.
A fully catered afternoon surrounded by the opulence and splendor of La Butte aux Bois. We take you into the world of luxury and wellbeing where various exhibitors will present themselves. The culinary afternoon will be provided by Ralf Berendsen (2 Michelin stars) and Pieter Beurskens. Accompanied by music, cocktails and entertainment, we offer you the opportunity to be part of this exclusive afternoon.
Tickets (limited availability)
Sunday 24th and Monday 25th December 2023
- Reception between 19h00 and 19h30 with Champagne Bernard Rémy, indulgent amuses and afterwards a gastronomic 4-course dinner prepared by chef Pieter Beurskens & team, elegant accompanying wines, waters & coffee and Christmas friandises
- Musical entertainment
€ 255,- p.p.
Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th December 2023
FESTIVE & SOPHISTICATED INDULGENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Sparkling welcome between 12h00 and 12h30 in our atmospheric, festively decorated lounges.
Let the La Butte aux Bois team pamper you with:
- A refined selection of starters, including lobster & oysters
- A surprising velouté
- A luxury main course with matching garnishes
- A tasty presentation of cheeses
- A festive & generously presented dessert buffet
- The guarantee for a relaxing afternoon
For your V.I.Ks (Very Important Kids) :
- A private buffet full of delicacies
- Santa Claus surprises these little gastronomes with a Christmas gift.
- Making friends under supervision with entertainment in their own ‘Kids Corner’.
25/12 € 165 p.p. including sparkling aperitif, selected wines, waters and mocha until 4.30pm.
26/12 € 165 p.p. including sparkling aperitif, selected wines, waters and mocha until 16h30.
VIKs (up to 17 years)
0-2 years free
3-6 years € 40
7-12 years €60
13-17 years € 155
including sparkling VIK aperitif and soft drinks.
Tuesday, December 26th, 2023
- Reception with a glass of bubbly accompanied by a delicacy
- At 7 pm Christmas in the atmospheric surroundings of Le Ciel: pampered amuses,
gastronomic 4-course dinner prepared by our Chef “Pieter Beurskens” & team
€110,- p.p. excluding drinks